- I love, love, love the way the sunlight warms up the rooms at the back of our house, especially in the dining room and Seth’s room. There is just something about the way Sherwin Williams’ Blonde takes in the light and magnifies it hundred-fold. It just makes me smile.
- I can’t get used to Erin’s new toothy smile. It has totally transformed her face, and while that’s not a bad thing, my mommy-heart is aching with the cold, hard truth of her growth.
- Potty training Seth is going to teach me more about patience and compassion that any other parenting experience to date.
- It really is better to give than receive. I’m not really anticipating what is under the tree for me – though I will appreciate any gifts; I’m much more excited about what I’ve chosen for my family. I was much more intentional and thoughtful about what I selected this year, and I hope they all love their gifts as much as I love them (them being the recipient, not the gift, I mean).
- I’m not sure I’ve ever enjoyed a cup of coffee more than the one I made this morning. Peppermint Mocha creamer, a favorite mug, no reason to get out of my jammies, and my littles both in a great mood = the perfect way to ease this non-morning-person-momma into the day.
- I’m not going to stress about not getting a post up for the “show us your tree” part of the Holiday Home link parties. It’d be simple enough to get a picture or two of our trees, but I’m letting myself off the hook. However, I am going to indulge, and spend the rest of my coffee time browsing some links posted at the party.
Hope y’all are having a great day! Anything random bouncing around in your head that you’d like to share? Please leave a comment – I’d love to hear what’s going on with you!