- Why I get so bent out of shape over a missing earring.
- If Erin is destined to be a lousy sleeper, like me. Oh, Lord, I pray not, because two tired women in this house is two too many.
- How I became I mom who yells at her children. I hate that, and am working to change it. I wish I could channel some of the Duggar-skill that has Michelle only holding up her index finger in silence, and all her littles fall into order. Man, that’d be SO much better….
- When my feelings will stop being hurt when I perceive that I’ve been either (a) overlooked or (b) rejected by friends. I feel left out of something that occurred recently, and between who was involved and the timing of the incident, I can’t shake the hurt.
- Who will win American Idol, when the next season of Sons of Anarchy will start, and if Fox will air Glee reruns this summer. Yes, there is a significant amount of my brain matter fixated on television programs. Whatcha gonna do? I’m a SAHM; the majority of my interaction with people over the age of 3 comes out of the flat screen.
- How many calories are in a Chocolate Creme Pie cupcake from Gigi’s. Something tells me way too many to be healthy, but given items 2-4 up there, I’m gonna go with the cop-out answer of “it was worth it” and just run a few more laps around the house today….
And that concludes your daily dose of the mess that is floating around in my brain right now….you may now return to the productive portion of your day!