Little things this morning have my step light and my heart happy.
- comfy new pajama pants from Old Navy, thanks to a birthday gift card from my mom
- little ones waking up in good moods
- clean dishes
- honey nut Cheerios with perfectly under-ripe bananas
- hitting my 20-lbs-lost goal
- a dry Pull-Up from overnight!
- ginger ale
- our small group
- having some of our best friends as neighbors
- a phenomenal babysitter who my children adore
What is making you smile this morning?
Yea for happiness!!! Congrats on hitting that 20lb mark...so proud of you. As for me, my pumpkin pie spice creamer and (finally) finding the perfect valance for my kitchen via Etsy (at a decent price) are making my heart happy this AM.
a good productive class well taught, 2 mixed boxes of 2 dozen bright colored and sprinkled Best donuts, the weather, friends
Post a Comment