- It’s been a bazillion degrees this week, and we are trapped inside
- I’m averaging about 4 hours of sleep per night
- It has taken an average of 1 hour and 40 minutes to get Seth down for his nap each day this week
- I have a clogged duct in my right breast; therefore, I am CRANKY because I am MISERABLE
- I’m trying to make some big strides in my jewelry business in the next month
- Jillian Michael’s is trying to kill me with her 30 Day Shred
- Being the mommy of two littles is harder (and yes, more wonderful) than I anticipated
- The posts I have started are a little heavy and take more time to write than I have right now (I mean, I could start a post with “I expect to find Erin not breathing and gone from me, pretty much all day, every day,” but I’d hate to leave you hanging
- We’re enjoying a full summer calendar with movies and ice cream and cookouts and such
Because of all that and more, Writer Chic is suffering a bit. Bear with me. I’m still here; just a little off my game.
yep, adding that second child to the family does throw mommy for a loop. I remember very well how everything slid when I was there.
I expect 2 posts tomorrow. The end. ;)
I *so* feel ya on the clogged duct in the ol' right breast. Mine has stayed clogged pretty much since Thomas was six weeks old. He's 3 1/2 months old. Ugh.
I have found several tips that have helped me a lot. PLEASE email me if you want them!! :)
thanks to your title i now have pcc ensemble stuck in my head.
excuses excuses you hear them everyday.
I hope my work is slow when you get here so I can give you a break. I need to work off this ice cream that I found in the freezer before you get here. Love ya.
Love to you...and I totally get it...
As wonderful as it is having a newborn, it's also extremely terrifying. I checked on Kara constantly when she was a wee one, expecting her to have stopped breathing. I've managed to cut back to just checking her once or twice after she goes to bed. I wonder if that fear will ever go away? Looking forward to more posts (and pics) from you soon!
Hang in there, Mon. Sending big hugs!
Post a Comment