Another tagging. Thanks a lot, kekis.
1. Who was your first prom date? Private Christian high school = no prom
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No :::sigh:::
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Never have had alcohol; never plan to
4. What was your first job? I worked for a caterer, doing a lot of event planning and office management
5. What was your first car? a 1997 Mustang; his name was Elvis
6. Who was the first person to text you today? I got a text yesterday -- does that count? If so, Dad.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Seth
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Laney
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I flew a plane with my Dad in Texas when I was maybe 7? Sheesh....I think that was my first flight, I dunno!
10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her? Hmm....maybe Weston Tucker, and no. After his mom died and they moved, we lost touch, though I know he ended up being brilliant and was his HS valedictorian. I wonder where he is now?
11. What was your first sport played? I was in gymnastics when I was little, was a superstar runner in track and field in jr high, and then I was "the cheerleader"
12. Where was your first sleepover? Um....by "my" if you mean one I hosted, then at my house. =) If you mean "attended," maybe Ambre's?
13. Who was the first person you talked to today? Jim
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Jr Bridesmaid for Uncle Joe when I was 10; I've only been in one as an adult, and that was for MaryBeth last summer
15. What was the first thing you did this morning? Pumped...wait, no, prepped a bowl of Cheerios with sliced banana to eat while pumping.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Some orchestral thing at Blossom music center with my dad. It was cool, I remember that, but I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.
17. What was your first tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced when I was 9.
18. What was the first foreign country you went to? Canada to visit Lynne
19. What was your first run-in with the law? I got pulled over for speeding in Ottowa Hills in April '05. No ticket. =) I'll have to post that story some time. Until this very post, only Jim has known about this incident.
20. When was your first detention? I never got detention. Nah, nah, nah, nah boo boo. ;)
21. What was the first state you lived in? Ohio. And it's the only one I've ever lived in except for my college years in Florida
22. Who was the first person to break your heart? Probably Chris, but I won't hold it against him. It was kind of a mutual "breaking" that worked out for the best. The real big hurt, I'd have to say, goes to Mark. That one still hurts a lot more than I'd like it to.
23. Who was your first roommate? Heather, Rachel, and Wendie. Wendie is the only one I'm still in touch with
24. Where did you go on your first limo ride? Through a drive through carry our to get wine coolers after Uncle Joe's wedding. Ah, the memories of a 10 year old.
Now You're It. Go.
This was a cute post :)
Thank you for the recommendation for a blanket for Isaac, and for your sweet note to him this morning. Your encouragement means more to me than you know.
Post a Comment