I know. It's pathetic. I call myself a "writer," but when faced with a time crunch, this is what I resort to:
1. Name someone that made you smile today. Seth
2. What were you doing a 8:00 this morning? parking my car. I forget how much longer the commute from my parents house is, compared to our old house
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? getting a cappuccino
4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? I entered junior high - yikes!
5. What color is your hairbrush? purple....and now I've got the Veggie Tales "O, where is my hairbrush" song in my head, and now you probably do, too! ;)
6. What was the last thing you bought? a cappuccino...but if we're talking non-food purchase, a bowling set for a one year old's birthday gift
7. Where do you keep your money? it's mostly plastic, so I'd say, my bank account
8. What was the weather like today? COLD and snowing. We're supposed to get 1-2" by tonight... but by then I'll be in Nashville, which, by the way, is supposed to have "abundant sunshine" and a high of 53 degrees today!
9. Where did you last hug take place? in my parent's living room
10. What are you excited about? seeing Jim tonight, and showing off our new (albeit messy and box-strewn) house to my in-laws tomorrow
11. Are you very random? sure
12. Do you talk a lot? define "a lot." =) Actually, yes. Sometimes SO much that I have to actually tell Jim, "Okay, I'm done now. You can say something."
13. Do you make up your own words? yes
14. Are you ticklish? oh, my, YES!
15. What is the next concert you are going to go to? nothing is on the agenda now...oh wait, we are going to the symphony on Dec. 12....but concert? I dunno. But I'm sure we'll attend some good ones, now that we're living in "Music City USA."
16. Where did you go today? Work in the morning, then Findlay, Lima, Dayton, and Cincinnati, OH; Florence, Louisville, and Bowling Green, KY; and then Nashville, TN!
17. What is something you say a lot? Rony McRonerson (said like "Tony" not "Donny"). It's a morph of Setheroni, which is short for Setheroni and Cheese(ball)
18. Are you a heavy sleeper? not at all, and most of the time, I wish I were
19. What is the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks? like I have time for movies! But I DO want to see the new 007 movie, and I DID think that last night's episode of One Tree Hill was very good. Poop on the CW for taking it off the air until January 5th.
20. What will you be doing in 24 hours? staring at the mess in my new kitchen, wondering if I'm brave enough to tackle WalMart the day before Thanksgiving.
Reader(s), I'd love to hear your 20 answers if you've got some time to kill. If you do this on your blog, please link back here so I can read all about you! Happy Tuesday, y'all!