How important is the second anniversary anyways?
Not very? Okay, good.
Because today is my second anniversary as The Writer Chic, and I didn’t plan anything special for you. Or me, for that matter.
But you know? I guess that is okay. I may be all about the drama over here, but not so much the fanfare. Just a pretty steady diet of the same ol’ same ol’ stuff – my rambliness, cute pictures of Seth, the occasional meme (though I haven’t done one of those all year, I don’t think), and you-have-t0-try-this snack recommendations as the mood may strike. And you guys keep coming back,after 2 whole years and 363 posts, so I guess you don’t mind what’s on the “menu.”
I promise that next week will hold:
- master bedroom pictures – 95% complete and ready for fall
- new outdoor lighting and kitchen and dining room chandelier pictures
- Seth’s first day of “school” (aka Mothers’ Day Out)
- Nonna comes to the big Music City
- A special tribute to our Duncan, as my c-section date comes and goes on the 27th
And in honor of my second blogiversary, I’m going to wish you all a great weekend, and go have a chocolate chip cookie!