To us, it feels like we are just getting started with our summer agenda!
Seriously, the only thing already checked off our to do list is a trip to Pennsylvania for Grammie’s annual picnic.
Still to come are:
- trip to Ohio for a guys’ camping/golfing/fishing weekend
- trip to Ohio for a zoo meetup with some of my Nesties
- trip to Pensacola to visit friends
- visit to Nashville from Alabama friends
- trip to Ohio for the annual salmon fishing charter
- visit to Nashville from Nonna
- trip to West Virginia for cousin’s wedding
- trip to Ohio for alumni band and Steelers game
That’s all in the next two months – and that’s just the big stuff! There are still cookouts, trip to the pool, play dates, movie nights…..all the little things that make up summer fun.
So, really, all you retailers….I get it. To you, it’s time to start planting thoughts of dorm room decor and shower caddies and boxes of Crayolas and bottles of Elmer’s Glue. But to me, summer is just getting started. Can you hold off just a little longer, please?