- my new MacBook Pro.
- the wonderful people who gifted me with it, and
- the great techie friend who set it up for me
- beautiful weather this past week when all rain had been the forecast
- safety for east coast friends who weathered Irene with minimal damage or impact
- progress with Seth at his new preschool
- opportunities to serve at my church
- an unexpected opportunity to travel to see family sooner than expected, twice!
- fantasy football – I don’t participate, but it allows Jim to stay connected with certain groups of friends that otherwise he might not, and that’s important to me
- being able to find new, healthy recipes just by surfing the web
- uncluttered kitchen counters
- fall scents at Yankee Candle
- awesome designer finds for me and Erin at Goodwill. Seriously? $2 for Banana Republic? Yes, please!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
This morning, I am thankful for: