This past Sunday, our pastor challenged us to begin to record 100 things that we are thankful for. My sweet friend Tiffany has taken to writing them down in an ever-present notebook, and I think that is so cool. I would lose the notebook in the bottom of the diaper bag; so instead, I’m going to start recording mine on the blog on Monday mornings.
Won’t you join me?
- SmartOnes Egg Muffin Sandwiches – easy, tasty, and healthy for me
- 67-degree temps
- baby chatter over the monitor
- my big kitchen, and the view from its windows/doors
- Phineas and Ferb – yea for cartoons that both kids and parents can enjoy/appreciate together
- numbers on the scale steadily moving in the desired direction
- text chats with my too-far-away Jen
What is something simple that you are thankful for today?